Thursday, November 6, 2014

Missionary Minded


Sister Berry put a package of M&M's in the Mission Office to remind us to be Missionary Minded. President Berry asked us to keep a boulder in our pocket or purse at all times. It reminds us to be boulder as we share the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Wednesday while Elder Bean and I were on our morning walk on the running track at the Middle School near our Apartment we started talking to a lady. We found out she was from Michigan and had moved to Orlando just 2 months ago. I asked her if she would like to go to church and she asked us where it was located. Then she gave us her info. I told her the nearest meeting house was on Wetherbee Road. I felt so excited when I was able to contact her. I love the positive promises and blessings that the gospel provides. It show us the way to strengthen families.

No comments:

Post a Comment